Friday, January 19, 2018

Appreciate your desires - they speak to who you are.

Many times, people say to me: Chris I know what I want; I just don't know if I have what it takes to  go after it. Others, say: I know what I want, I just don't know how to go about to accomplish it.

To these respectful beings, I say: "I honor you for your sincerity and honesty." By admitting this, all you've done is take the first step towards creating change. Expressing your wish to the universe and admitting you need some stars to align in order for it to become a reality is how we begin to create. Through this simple action what you've (already) accomplished is connect with your true internal desire. This is bliss, remember: clarity is power!

This simple act of announcing it represents a turning point because it defines the line between where your life is and where you want it to be.

Embrace the beauty in this noble act and appreciate its true meaning.  This is you. This is your clarity speaking from within. This is you, shining your light. This is you wanting to give and share yourself with the world.  And, this is you wanting to maximize the time you have to enjoy and seek joy in this life.  Exploit it.  Appreciate your desire first.  Then, let's make a plan to take action that moves you closer to your desired life and lifestyle. You deserve it.

To your sauce!

Live with higher intent.









No comments:

Post a Comment